You are hereTRAC Community Office Hours
TRAC Community Office Hours
TRAC Community Office
The TRAC Community Office now has extended hours for Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Thursdays & Saturdays remain the same.
The hours are:
- Tuesdays: 9 am - 3 pm
- Wednesdays: 9 am -3 pm
- Thursdays: 4-9 pm
- 1st Saturday of the Month: 10 am - 2 pm
Community league memberships are available.
*See attached Membership form*
Cash or cheque are the only accepted method of payment.
Telephone: 780-439-9394 Fax: 780-439-9395
*Skate tags can be picked up in person from the TRAC Office during office hours. Please contact the TRAC Office if you would like skate tags mailed out to you.
*Membership applications & payment may also be dropped off in the mailbox beside the TRAC Office door. If paying by cheque, please make cheque payable to the applicable Community League. Membership cards & requested skate tags will be mailed out the next business day.
Some of the many benefits of having a Community League membership are:
- A great way to meet your neighbors & make friends.
- Access to hall rentals, skating rinks, tennis courts, basketball courts & more.
- Access to all community league sports & other programs such as soccer, basketball, hockey, ringette, softball, tennis, karate, bridge, yoga, pickleball, playschool, preschool, PB&J, etc. Check websites for more details.
- Free skating at any Community League rink.
- Have a say in facility & park development, traffic management & urban planning.
- Show your Community League Membership card for free access to the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre on Saturdays or Sundays: 5-7 PM. *CHECK YOUR COMMUNITY LEAGUE WEBSITE FOR YOUR LEAGUE'S DAY. All access available. Some restrictions may apply.
- Present your valid Community League membership card, and receive 20% off an Annual or a Continuous Monthly. Multi-Admission Passes (5+visits) at any City of Edmonton recreation centre will be eligible for a 15% discount. With a City of Edmonton All-Facility pass, enjoy free access to any drop in classes.
Community Directory – Membership Fees
Community League Family Single/Couple (18+) Senior (65+)
Brookview Community League $45 $35 $25 Senior Single or Couple
Greater Windermere Community League $45 $35 $30 Senior Single /$35 Senior Couple
Hodgson Community League $45 $35 $35 Senior Single or Couple
Oak Hills Community League $45 $35 $35 Senior Single or Couple
Ogilvie Ridge Community League $45 $35 $35 Senior Single or Couple
Riverbend Community League $45 $35 $25 Senior Single or Couple
Terwillegar Community League $45 $35 $35 Senior Single or Couple
The Ridge Community League $45 $35 $25 Senior Single /$30 Senior Couple
|MembershipForm-August 2015.pdf||115.91 KB|